What will it take to make your improvement dream a reality?
Our Free Consultation and Project Summary Report
After listening and learning about your project, your dream, your vision, Skeet Frazee will outline the steps to make it happen, including the costs.
We will cover 5 elements to include in your summary report:
- Feasibility – can your project be built from an engineering perspective
- Cost – what are some ballpark numbers to help steer your plans
- Construction – what are the unique challenges associated with this job, and how can they be solved
- Compliance – what aspects of the project require building, zoning, or municipal code compliance and how will this be achieved
- Next Steps – we can schedule a start date and build your project. Should the factors above suggest a change is needed we can help develop a design that works. If more information is needed we can refer you to the appropriate planners, designers, or engineers that will answer your questions.
After the initial consultation most of our clients know whether their project is a yes or no. This is a huge benefit in that it frees you up to move forward, let it go, or head in a new direction.
Call us today, we would be happy to answer any further questions and schedule an appointment.
**In the case that you have already been through the design process with an architect or draftsperson some of this consideration has been completed, and our work is typically oriented towards the cost and construction elements.